Resellers of DIY kits?

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by bruin, Apr 3, 2003.

1. bruin

bruin Second Unit

I know this thread probably belongs in the for sale section but here goes. Does anyone have some extra diy speakers that they want to get rid of? I'm looking for a pair of oak or maple finished bookshelfs. Please feel free to post your offers, including pictures and details of the pair.

I'm interested in the GR Research line particularly the Av-1+ (built) but it's way over my budget ($250). I'm looking for bookshelfs more for music than HT.

2. bruin

bruin Second Unit

I'm also looking for personal sites of people who make do diy for a living and sell their creations. Please post their website if you know of any. Thanks

3. Hank Frankenberg

Hank Frankenberg Cinematographer

Bruin, YGM. The forum admins won't allow us to post our websites if we actually sell something and we're not advertisers on this forum.

4. TimForman

TimForman Supporting Actor

Members that accept direct e-mail set their profile so that an e-mail button appears above their postings/replies. [​IMG]

5. bruin

bruin Second Unit

I've updated my profile [​IMG] I've gotten some replies regarding people who do diy but what I'm looking for those who have speakers that are just lying around and awaiting to be sold to fund another project or for whatever reason [​IMG]

6. Brian-K-Owens

Brian-K-Owens Stunt Coordinator

YGM. . . .