What's new

Rescue Me Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don
I have a gut feeling that the Lou and Candi storyline isn't finished...I hope I'm right.

So much unhappiness in the finale...couldn't the creators give us just a smidgen of hope for the next season?

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
We don't know 100% that Lou's Hooker is the scammer, what if she mearly comes back in a week

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

Yeah. There could be another hooker who lives in her buidling, who scams men with a story about needing money to buy her contract out from her pimp and who has just mysteriously disappeared. That could happen. :)

(Would be pretty funny if Lou wigged out and started trashing her apartment and she walked in on him all innoncent and happy, just back from her parents' place in New Jersey. :D)

Regards,

Joe

Mike Williams

Screenwriter
I didn't think the show was AS dark as I was expecting it to be after last week's episode. I saw the scam on Lou coming for several weeks now, but it didn't make it any less sad to see it finally realized. Perhaps she'll be back next season, fully intending to have gone through with the scam, but deciding she couldn't do that to Lou. I doubt it though, but I do believe she'll be back in some way.

I have been very, very impressed with Denis Leary in this series. In fact, the entire cast to a person is quite excellent. Perhaps the reason Leary wasn't nominated for an acting Emmy is that he just never seems like he's acting. He's just so natural in the part, and he deserves the Emmy (not just the nomination) that much more.

John_Lee

Supporting Actor
Didn't she also reference 'LA show versus NY show,' and the strain of being away from her boyfriend, on the other side of the continent, during the work week?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
This probably should go into the Numbers thread eventually, but I saw a commercial for the Numb3rs premiere, and they showed Diane Farr in the clip, and she appears to be able to give the smart guy Charlie a run for his money.

Entertainment Weekly had a small article on musical montages at the end of episodes as being a trend that needs to go away, and of course it cited "Rescue Me" as one of the shows that do it a bit too much.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Dammit...I record most of what I watch but I didn't get to the season finale until today....the last part of the show was cut out because the tape ran out!!!:angry:

Is there an episode guide to tell me exactly what happened after Tommy's talk with Jesus in his truck? I can't find one through Google.

The look on my friends face below is pretty much the look I had on my face as the tape stopped and started rewinding.....I am so damn mad.:) :angry:

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
From memory: No dialogue, just music. Tommy rushes to stop Teddy and his dad but is too late. The gun goes off and we see blood spray on Tommy. He turns away and leaves and everyone in the station panics. Fade out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks