What's new

Rescue Me Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker

And then Tommy waits around to see Sheila just look over the pad, throw it up in the air and Sheila's girlfriend just smiles and waves back to him.

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
Last night's episode was great. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it yet.

The whole personality flip flop for Tommy was quite different.

I guess nobody will complain that Tommy has went soft.

And the look on the faces of the crew when they saw Franco's new girl was priceless.

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Talk about some junk in the trunk...............rofl..... I was laughing so hard when I saw that scene............. Funny stuff...................

R~

Duane R

Second Unit
I liked the Scrabble game between Probie and Garrity. Is Lou's girl just trying to grift him, or is it the real deal?

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter

Can't tell......................... Part of me wants to say she is...but then you look at what she is doing and how much it will cost.... 30K... I would tell the dude to go pound sand........lol........

Good episode.... And the last few episodes look great.....!! Should be a good season finale............

R~

Chad Erickson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chad Erickson
I thought the exact same thing regarding Lou. I hope she isn't going to take him to the cleaners and leave him once he pays off the pimp, but i could see that happening.

Another great espisode.

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
Wow no discussion thus far on last nights episode. I'm a little surprised considering what all has went on.

I too fear that Lou is getting taken to the cleaners but for whatever reason I don't think the show will go that route.

Then again I didn't think the show would go the route it took last night by showing Tommy's kid die due to a drunk driver

There are endless possibilties what they could do with the story. Next week is the finale which seems rather short for a season.

Thomas Reagan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Thomas
I try to skip previews whenever possible. Never saw the kid's death coming. :frowning:

Of course, the wife blames Tommy for not watching Conor. Why wasn't she watching the kid instead of making Tommy a sandwich? :angry:

Thos.

Chad Erickson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chad Erickson
Lots going on last night. Wow. I just loved the look on everyone's faces when they found out all of the money was going to the cats. That was awesome. And the whole seen with Mike and Sean checking each other for lumps was funny as heck.

I'm changing my mind on what is going to happen with Lou. With all of the heavy stuff going on with most of the other characters, i think that his girlfriend is going to stay with him and not rip him off.

Duane R

Second Unit
I hope Lou's girl sticks arround, because someone needs a little happiness. Between the Chief's wife and Tommy's son, last night was a punch in the gut. It also looks like Sheila's GF might have been BSing Tommy about the previous bruises on Sheila. It's a bummer that we're down to the last episode and will have to wait another year for more.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

13 episodes, same as last year, and same as several other made-for-cable shows like The Shield.

I wasn't that shocked by last night's events. I know some people who saw the preview and were still surprised by the outcome, but I figured after the near-death of older daughter last year they couldn't go back to the well again. This time there could be no last-minute reprieve. Sad.

Regards,

Joe

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
Real downer of an episode last night: Sheila getting brutally beaten, Chief's wife and of course Conner. Wish there'd been more of Lou since he's my favorite character besides Tommy but we got more of Probie last night which is good since he's kinda been on the sidelines since his "you're gay" arc which made a funny return tonight ("Red River, Red River!"). I figured Tommy's dad and the rest of the family were gonna get screwed out of the money but everything with the lawyer was great ("Cat Cancer").
Last year ended with Janet and the kids running off so I wonder how they're gonna top that with this season's finale, especially after last night.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Wasn't this episode the season finale?

God you have to feel for Tommy. Yeah, a lot of this he has brought on to himself but loosing your son? I see him heading right back down the drinking and drugs path again soon. And just when he was beginning to have a little happiness in his life.

I too have a feeling that Lou's girlfriend is just there to give him a sad story so he gives her the $35K and then leaves him high and dry. I hope that is not the case but with watching this show it probably will be.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
One more episode left, and the show is headed down the really dark path again. Still love it though.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
If I had to figure Lou's GF might just be heading into some violent end, especially after she's already been beaten. My gut tells me her pimp will take lou's money and not let her go, prompting a nasty response from lou, but that's just a guess. I think both Tommy and his wife will have to wake up from this "goofball" dreamland at some point and face the fact that they are both to blame. Good show, although the lighter show "The Job" was easier to take , Rescue me is damn good.

Raasean Asaad

Supporting Actor
The writers are definitely very sadistic. Somebody needs some happiness somewhere:

Tommy: Losing his wife and lost his son.

Tommys dad: Lost his wife and her money

Franco: Lost Laura.

Chief: Losing his wife.

Lou: Probably getting taken for his life savings.

They should be calling this show Lost :D

Jack Fanning

Second Unit
Real Name
Jack Fanning
My wife sobbed at the end of the show when Conner died.
She said she hated this show and will NEVER watch it again. :frowning:

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
I said the same thing about St. Elsewhere when Dr. Morrison got raped while doing charity work in prison, after his wife dies, his son gets kidnapped, it's dicovered that he got his medical license from a Carribean mail order school, knocks someone up, marries a different woman, who leaves him, etc.

The Doc could never catch a break.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks