What's new

Rescue Me Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Stalker-Probie is getting a little scary.

Frank and Laura's exchange was entertaining. Frank shoulda hit it, though.

"Uncle!" :D

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Oh, yeah, Laura's little monologue was just perfect. Funny stuff and she just nailed it. And I'm sure Franco will "hit it" soon enough.

Later,

Joe

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Did I miss something or did Franco cover up his scar with makeup? Towards the end of the show he is looking in the mirror at himself and you don't see the scar on his neck anymore. I see him having to go through rehab with his addiction to pain meds. I also see Franco and Tommy slugging it out soon.

I felt the inclusion of the vision of Christ dripping blood on to Tommy's napkin was more of a "next step" in his alcoholism and with it taking more and more of a hold on him.

At first he was seeing his dead friends and that didn't stop the drinking. Moving to a different firehouse didn't stop him. Losing his kids, wife and house didn't stop him. Now he is going into even more delusions. But these delusions are scaring him enough to do something about his problem. We will find out if they scare him enough to get off the booze.

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor
maybe by the end of the whole series Tommy will become a man of the cloth and it will all makes sense. or maybe it is a cheap device hehe.

Justin Bauer

Supporting Actor
This show is excellent. I rented the first season DVDs and DVRed the 2nd seaon so far. The writing is a freaking riot.

Duane R

Second Unit
7/5:
Well, Tommy's back at his old home, thanks to the odd proclivities of Sully. Looks like his Dad married a real strange one with the cats, too. Probie is about to do something real stupid, and I wonder how long Sheila will carry on with the "pregnancy".

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I didn't think they could use the T-word, even after 10 p.m., but they did, twice!

Pretty funny episode, thanks to Sean and Sully. Sheila might just milk her miscarriage for a few more months.

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
I counted three. When Lou originally said it to Laura, when she confronted him and when he repeated it.
Very good season so far. Is it just me or did seem like last night's episode featured the least amount of Tommy yet? Maybe it just seemed like that since just about everyone has a multi-episode arc in progress.

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter
^I'm pretty sure Shit is considered worse then t***. (I censored it cause now I'm no so sure).

Seems the only thing they can't say on Rescue Me is the F word.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

Really? Try yelling both in a roomful of women and see which gets more of a reaction. ;) I'm pretty sure that in addition to the "F" word Resuce Me also won't be using a certain "C" word anytime soon. (And given the word they used at least 3 times last night, it would almost be redundant. :))

"Got anything you want me to say to Sully?"

"Go lighter on the mascara."

Lou gets all the best lines. :)

Regards,

Joe

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter

See - if we where in a room of women and you said that to me, I'd do it. But that's just because I have problems.

However, I see where your coming from.

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
So, If you're a homosexual do you have to be into the crossdressing BDSM scene, or are there "normal" homosexuals too? With this last episode and the most recent 30 Days, I don't think FX believes the latter exist.

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
Oh please. Did you not see Season 1 of Rescue Me? Did you not understand where the guy from 30 days was from? Middle America. Trust me as someone who lives here, there are PLENTY OF people whom think of homosexuals in a certain narrowminded way(the same way that existed on 30 days). You couldn't be farther from the truth.

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor
It's possible that Sully was a cross-dressing Heterosexual, they did pull a woman out of the fire too. He stated that he liked to wear women's undergarment while in the act. It was all the guys who just assumed he was gay. They are a very narrow minded bunch afterall. I don't think it even matters if he was gay either once he was seen in the out fit with makeup they woulda made his life hell. C'mon these guys all suffer from rampant homo-phobia.

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member

True, but I also think the writers are out of the loop concerning BDSM. They didn't even know how a cockring worked in the first season.

Duane R

Second Unit
7/12:
Tommy is starting with the heroics again, much to the chagrin of certain people. I liked the discourse with the name calling back at the station, and it looks like Teddy hit gold with his new modeling career, too. Next week should be good with the sensitivity training and Tommy's daughter showing up.

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
Monkeyboy! :D

I hope the blonde vet lady will help Mike forget his obsession with Teresa.

GREAT speech by Tommy regarding the name-calling.

I LOVE Denis Leary and this show -- one of the few that I will actually "chase play" and watch the night it airs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks