What's new

Reputable Portland, OR jeweler (1 Viewer)

ShelbyB

Stunt Coordinator
Okay, I am looking to purchase a diamond in the greater Portland area. Can anyone familiar to the area recommend a good, local, and reputable diamond seller to me? I am tired of getting the run around in Seattle, so I might as well avoid the sales tax if I can.

Thanks for any and all help.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
there's a pawn shop/marine store/jewlry store out on sauve island is it? I can't remember, that's where my old man buys all his stuff for my step mom, sorry I can't think of the name right now, it'll come to me in a bit.

ShelbyB

Stunt Coordinator
I'm looking for quite a few steps up from the Shane company, and different league than the pawn shop.

Thanks though.

ShelbyB

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks.

I'm not quick to judge either. I've been looking for over a year now and have seen it all. I am just getting nothing but the swindlers and tricksters in Seattle, and I am getting sick of it.

I will check out Carl Greve.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
I trust that old guy, provided he hasn't died, he was pretty old last time we went in there. Besides, he has a goldsmith there, on staff, and will make anything you'd like.
Guess my old man trusts him enough to buy a 3k rock from him.
Why the business is so strange I'll never know. I think the pawn and marine stuff is a front to "lose" money and save taxes, but who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks