What's new

Replacing my Klipsch KG 4.5 with the Energy Take 5's (1 Viewer)

Stephan K

Auditioning
I know only listening to it in my room will be the judge but hear me out.

Right now I have a Klipsch KG 4.5 floorstanding mains. With a Polk CS 200 center and polk bi-polar rears (don't know the model number).

My neighbor is selling his Take 5.2 for 350 including the matching sub. I am tight on space in my room and would like to get them. My real only concern is bass response more then loudness (read:small room). I was thinking I would get another matching sub for the system. I currently have no sub with my klipsch. I listend to a lot of hip-hop ,drum and bass and pretty much anything in the electronica department.

A Denon 1802 is powering everything.

Any opinions on the this would be great. He seems interested in my surrounds as well. Do you think a straight swap would be more then fair? I have to option to listen them in my room as if I go for it.

Stephan

Stephan K

Auditioning
Can anybody help mw with this? I am trying to get reply to the guy soon. I am looking mainly replys from the Take 5 owners out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks