What's new

Replacement for Looney Tunes Vol 2 Disc 4 DVD (1 Viewer)

Sumnernor

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Sumner Northcutt
I thought I saw something in this thread but can't find it. Was there a problem with Disney's True Life Adventures? If so what is the problem and is there a replacement telephone-number?

Delete post as I have found answer

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
It's been two weeks and still nothing from Warner. I called Disney at the same time regarding the Silly Symphonies replacement discs and had the return envelope in less than a week.

John Stell

Screenwriter
Real Name
John Stell
I called August 2nd for the LT replacement. I've received nothing. I wonder if the discs aren't ready yet. They were very quick with the Superman replacement program. But I guess that was a higher profile title.

BrianP

Supporting Actor
Warner is sending out the discs. I received my disc 4 Looney Tunes vol 2 replacement DVD today.

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
Finally got a chance to order mine on Wednesday. We'll see how long it takes to get it now that they are shipping.

John Stell

Screenwriter
Real Name
John Stell
Mine arrived some time last week (I was on vacation) and I was delighted to find it when we picked up our mail yesterday. I watched the entire disc today and things look fine. It was worth the wait.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Got my Looney Tunes v.2 disc 4 replacement last night (and the return envelope), but no sign of the Tom & Jerries. Called Aug 24th, replacement received Oct. 10th....I guess that's within the realm of reasonable response time for corporate America. If the T&Js don't show up in the next week or so I may call again though.

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
I'm in Canada and am still patiently waiting for my copy to arrive... it's surely been well over a month if not longer now. I wonder if I should call back and "remind" them?

Jay Pennington

Screenwriter
Anybody have a filename/date/whatever way of verifying a replacement disc is in fact the new version? All the files on mine still have a November 2004 date...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks