1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Replacement cases?? Help!

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Bill Otten, Apr 11, 2003.

1. Bill Otten

Bill Otten Extra

I need to get several 2 disc replacement case, but I'm looking for the old "thick" style as opposed to the new slimline ones. Any suggestions?

2. Mark Zimmer

Mark Zimmer Producer

Inet usually has these available. If they're out and you need them fast, I have a spare couple of the fat double alphas I'd be willing to part with. Let me know.

3. Nathan McMahan

Nathan McMahan Stunt Coordinator

Bill,
    Same here. If Mark can't help you, I've got white, gray and black. about 20 total

4. Qui-Gon John

Qui-Gon John Producer

I've got 3 or 4 thick doubles, from Star Trek SE's which I move dinto thin doubles. I'd send 'em for a small fee to cover shipping, where you located, you don't have that filled in.

5. Ric Easton

Ric Easton Cinematographer

Hey, Qui-Gon,

I'm just wondering who's covers you decided to go with for your ST replacements. I'm quite fond of Andrew Parmet's work on the series. They basically feature the poster cover art and have nice custom backs.

[​IMG]

6. Qui-Gon John

Qui-Gon John Producer

I used the covers that came with them. I just used a paper cutter to shave a little off, which ever side looked like I would lose the least material. Yes, basically I panned and scanned my covers. [​IMG]