What's new

Replacement cases?? Help! (1 Viewer)

Bill Otten

Grip
I need to get several 2 disc replacement case, but I'm looking for the old "thick" style as opposed to the new slimline ones. Any suggestions?

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Inet usually has these available. If they're out and you need them fast, I have a spare couple of the fat double alphas I'd be willing to part with. Let me know.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
I've got 3 or 4 thick doubles, from Star Trek SE's which I move dinto thin doubles. I'd send 'em for a small fee to cover shipping, where you located, you don't have that filled in.

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Hey, Qui-Gon,

I'm just wondering who's covers you decided to go with for your ST replacements. I'm quite fond of Andrew Parmet's work on the series. They basically feature the poster cover art and have nice custom backs.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
I used the covers that came with them. I just used a paper cutter to shave a little off, which ever side looked like I would lose the least material. Yes, basically I panned and scanned my covers. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks