What's new

Reno 911: Season Premiere - 6/9/04 (1 Viewer)

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
I haven't actually finished watching but so far, it's not as funny as it was last year. Did anyone else catch it? (I'm watching the 11:30 encore?

RyanJP

Auditioning
The show is only funny at times, other then that it's just plan dumb, then again, that's the point isn't it?

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Some parts were great, like the bike getting stolen and then ending up on the internet. I saw the whole thing with it being Junior who took it coming, but it was funny.

And Wiegel at the hospital was too short, but also hilarious. She seems to have really opened up since the "FBI" people came.

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
I loved when Dangle looked at the camera after kicking the lock off then Junior flying in from out of frame to tackle him.

Andrew Pezzo

Second Unit
This show is deinately better than Viva Varitey, which I had high hopes for since I absolutely loved The State (will that ever come out on DVD???). Glad to see it back for a second season. If they could just somehow work in two guys with a trunk full of pudding...

Daniel`D

Stunt Coordinator
Well I didn't think it was half as good as last seasons shows, hope they get better.

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
I'm dying watching it, but I had missed the entire first season (somehow I never realized the State/Viva Variety crew was involved). If it was even better last season, I'll be loving the DVD set.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Comedy Central had a mini-marathon of this show tonight. The eviction call with the old lady throwing planted pots at the officers from the roof and then after she hits one he gets pissed and grabs a brick and throws it up and decks her and you see this old lady fall off the roof and land on the roof of a car, when the car alarm goes off. I was on the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmCaudata