What's new

remote-controlled lighting options (1 Viewer)

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
Didn't see links above for those interested so just in case...

Spacer system

Brochure (The remote master I mentioned above is on Page 11)

Product listing

You can order dimmers for incandescent or low voltage, single pole vs. three way, 600W or 1000W.

Forgot to mention previously, before you buy a Lutron remote note that the codes are readily available for Pronto users at Remote Central. Here is one that has everything.

Patrick.C

Second Unit
Commercial Electric is actually a Home Depot house brand. If you look at the address on the package (Paces Ferry Rd, Atlanta) its Home Depot's corporate office address.

Tom Rosback

Stunt Coordinator
Jay,
I have three Spacer System dimmers, remotely located, but didn't use the remote master. Since I have an IR repeater system anyway, I just put an IR blaster in the wall box with the dimmers. Cheaper, and works perfectly. I did use one of the Lutron three-way wall switches in the theater to meet code.

You'll be very pleased with the Spacer System dimmers either way you go.

All:
Last I checked, Depot carries only the Spacer dimmers, which are essentially single zone. You have to use the Spacer System dimmers to get presets with differing levels in up to four zones. I wish Lutron had named them more clearly.

Also, most of the Lutron codes on remore central are not clean codes, including the ones from Lutron!! The clean Lutron codes are really short, so look for files with the shortest codes. I have a set of clean codes if anybody needs them.

BrianKR

Second Unit
Jay,
if you don't mind my asking, what company did you order your Lutron switches from?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks