What's new

Reminder for Tombstone SE buyers (1 Viewer)

Donnie Eldridge

Supporting Actor
If you previously purchased Pearl Harbor on dvd. There is a $3 off coupon inside for the new special edition of Tombstone.

BradyB

Stunt Coordinator
FYI for you Canadians it is a $4.00 saving. Just got mine for 19.99$ at futureshop.. now time to watch :)

ChrisMatson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Thanks, Donnie!

I have an unopened copy of Pearl Harbor that I received as a Christmas gift. I was going to pick up Tombstone this afternoon, but now I will wait until I go home and get the coupon.

Rob T

Screenwriter
If I would have known about that coupon earlier then I robably would have gotten it off of my friend who bought Pearl Harbor (I didn't). oh well.

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
I used my coupon at Best Buy today. The cashier guy just stared at the coupon as though I handed him a space rock or something, for about 2 minutes. During this time he never said a word to me (in fact he didn't speak the entire transaction - another wonderful customer service experience) but in the end he accepted the coupon! I got a little nervous for a second there...

L. W. Cobb

Agent
Thanks for the reminder, Donnie! I've been looking forward to this release for a while, and the coupon that came with "Pearl Harbor" was a pleasant surprise. At 3 bucks off, this purchase is a no-brainer! :)

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
Since we're on the subject of coupons, don't forget that the last coupon in the coupon booklet is for $3 off The Sixth Sense Vista Series. I forgot (shame on me), realized it when I got home on Tuesday, and rectified the mistake today.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks