What's new

Reminder: Atlanta Audio Event This Sunday! (1 Viewer)

Lee Scoggins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
Friends,
Just a friendly reminder that Sound & Cinema at 11770 Haynes Bridge Road will be hosting the Atlanta Audio Society's first-ever Hi Rez Event on Sundy from 2-5PM.
A Sony representative will be on hand to discuss new products and I will give a short description of the strengths and weaknesses of DVD Audio and Super Audio. A Two Page summary of DVDA and SACD will be distributed at the event for information.
We are pleased to thank Chesky Records and AIX Media Group for their generous contribution of music discs for the 5 room multi-channel demonstrations. Dr. Mark Waldrep also spent some generous time emailing his thoughts on the format and why he records in DVDA to me yesterday for discussion points.
I stopped by today and spoke with Ed Scruggs, owner, and was treated to Atlanta's only Maggie HT setup. They were playing a DVD of Diana Krall's Live in Paris and it sounded wonderful. They also have a super high end Home Theater room and several great 2 channel systems involving Maggie, Martin Logan, Pass Labs, Pioneer Elite and other top brands.
If you live in the greater Atlanta area, I strongly urge you to stop by, learn more about digital audio, see one of the South's best audio salons, and, most importantly, hear some fine multi-channel music.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks