What's new

Remember my Fiero? (1 Viewer)

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
That was a very unnecessary comment, whether it was meant as a joke or not.

/mike

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
I'm sure you can get his home address from the police (if a report was filed) or your ins. co. Then, let your imagination go to work. I won't say anymore.
Peace Out~:D

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
Ron,
I've got his address. :D 5 years ago I would have done all sorts of nasty things to him. Disconnect his phone line (all you need is a name, address, phone number, and an authoritative tone of voice). Or, tap into it at the point of entry and charge a bunch of 900 calls to him while he's on vacation. Leave receipts for roses and such for his wife to find, have a female friend write romantic letters and make a few phone calls, etc. Go through his trash, dig up his social security number, cancel all of his credit cards and make his electronic life a living hell. A buddy of mine works for AT&T wireless. It would be trivial to open up an account in his name and let it accrue late charges for a year before sending it to collections. (When another friend's wife was cheating on him, I got her voicemail password & copies of her wireless account statements for him and helped him setup keylogging software & a recorder to tape all telephone conversations in the home) I could setup a hidden camera looking through his home and blackmail him. I could arrange for "him" to email some undesirable things to his boss. I could put some drug paraphernalia in the trunk of his car along with a hefty load of pot and make an anonymous phonecall to the local crime tips hotline.
I could do all sorts of nasty things to him. Really, fucking with a computer/electronics geek in this day and age isn't a bright idea.
But those are things I would have done 5 years ago. Now, I've got a different mission in life. I get more satisfaction knowing that when he faces his maker he will have to account for his behavior. Besides, I don't have the time to really fuck with him... I've got a wife and 5 year old daughter to take care of. He's wasted enough of my time as it is.

E

Eric Kahn

Get GEICO.
they believe in customer service so much that they bailed out the company that invented the Laser gun so that they would not go belly up before selling the laser guns to the cops, then Geico bought a whole bunch of laser guns and gave them to the police for free, guess who raises your rates if you get a speeding ticket

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Ryan - I appreciate your frustration, and it's clear you're saying what you *could* do is not what you *will* do. All the same, I suggest taking great care in being explicit, even so. As you well know, people are being carted off to jail for idiot pranks (leaving white powder with a threatening note, at a co-workers desk).

I'd hate to see someone pulling your comments out of context, and giving you further grief.

Though it would be perversely fitting, I do hope this guy gives up his racket before he really does hurt himself or (worse) kills someone.

I appreciate people making mistakes (I make my share) but the sheer, intentional, idiocy and meanness (even evil) of some people is mind boggling -- especially when it's so petty. Risking people's heath and property for a few thousand bucks. It's not worth it!

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
I'd be inclined to go to the papers (or at least threaten to) with this one, that guy could have killed you. I'd also consider talking to the police about charges of reckless endangerment. By telling you they know about this guy, the insurance company has placed an unnecessary moral burden on you. If you do nothing, and the guy goes out and kills a family, how are you going to feel? That would be mental anguish and pain and suffering. You have some pretty good grounds for a suit against the insurance company yourself.

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS: DO NOT EVER MAKE ENEMIES OF RYAN WRIGHT!!!!! :D
Wow!! I definately want you on my side in my next personal war against a**holes and ignorant people.

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
Ryan -- Man, that really pisses me off! And I thought *I* had it bad with stupid/mean customers everyday. Speaking of which, there was one mean customer earlier this week I wish I could have given the finger to or called him an ***hole. BUT...I got bills to pay...and that's for another thread. I hope you or someone else really gets that guy for what he did.
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks