What's new

Remastered BULLET IN THE HEAD (1 Viewer)

Jeff Adkins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Adkins
Anyone have the new remastered BULLET IN THE HEAD (region 0) that recently came out in Hong Kong?

I'm curious:

1) Is it anamorphic
2) Is the audio original or a fake 5.1 with added effects
3) Is it the same cut of the film? There are several different cuts of this film out there
4) How does it compare to the previous Megastar release?

Lloyd White

Stunt Coordinator
This is a movie that I want on DVD, but I have heard of longer cuts of the movie, that's the version I want.

Matthew Brown

Supporting Actor
Jeff -
Is that the Deltamac one? Typically they are non-anamorphic and have the original mono soundracks. I haven't seen the running time on it to see which version it is. I would probably wait for the Hong Kong Legend release that should be in the not so distant future.

There is also 2 Mega Star versions. Mega Star had a decent original release aside from the unnescesary 5.1 remix. They also released it in a very stripped down cheaper version right before the lost the rights to Deltamac. The only thing I could guarantee about the Deltamac version is that it isn't exactly the same as the Mega Star one.

Matt

Jeff Adkins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Adkins
Is that the Deltamac one? Typically they are non-anamorphic and have the original mono soundracks. I haven't seen the running time on it to see which version it is. I would probably wait for the Hong Kong Legend release that should be in the not so distant future.
I'll definitely be getting the HKL release. No question about it. I just want to watch the film again soon and the Deltamac version is very cheap.

Jason Hennigan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jason Hennigan
I have the Deltamac release, and I don't think that it's remastered in any way.

If it is, it sure does not look like it.

To my knowledge, it's essentially identical to the Mega Star release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks