Relatives in the Hospital..

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by DeathStar1, Sep 14, 2003.

1. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

My 85 year old Grandfather is still in the hosptial, after discovering some nubmness in his leg a few nigths ago. The first surgery was thought to fix the problem, but the second one had to be done. He seems fine now, so hopefully no more drastic measures need to be taken, but sigh....2003 has been one hell of a year for me. First my OCD goes into high gear making me what would seem to be temporarilly insane, and my grandfather may loose half his leg if they can't get this problem straigtend out.

I really hope they look through all the possabilities before they go to extremes. I also hope no rash doctor hoping to make a quick buck will talk them into the operation as well....highly doubtfull, but I fear all the possabilities in here while trying to keep a light head about this stuff [​IMG]...

Funny thing is, when I was six months old apparently, I had to have the same operation. Was just told this as soon as his news became apparent. Lets hope it dosn't run in the familly....so to speak..

Weird thing is, there was a joke said on the radio recently, 'That show will last as long as a Civil War Leg Wound'. It sounded funny at the time, but now it comes back to haunt me...

2. ChrisMatson

ChrisMatson Cinematographer

I wish both you and your grandfather well. If you don't mind me asking, do you know what precipitated the problem? Is your grandfather a diabetic? Was it sciatica?