What's new

Region 1 Pulp Fiction DVDs (1 Viewer)

Gregory E

Second Unit
I was wondering if the Canadian version of the Pulp Fiction dvd is Anamorphic as apposed to the US version which is just letterboxed (I think). Does anybody know?

Dmitry

Supporting Actor
It's not anamorphic, but it has some extra material as opposed to bare bones US release.

Rick Deschaine

Stunt Coordinator
I would highly recommend the Korean version mentioned in another thread. It's anamorphic, has some cool extras (deleted scenes etc) and is a two disc set. It also looks a lot better than the American version.
It's available at Link Removed
Great DVD.
Rick

Jeff

Supporting Actor
I agree with Rick. Get the Korean version. I never knew Pulp Fiction could look this good.

Jeff

Supporting Actor
Dmitry:

I did back in 1994. But it hasn't looked this good on video. Infact I don't remember it looking this good in the theater either.

Dmitry

Supporting Actor
Jeff, that was more or less a joke but I have to admit that the quality of movie presentation in my local theaters have gone way down compared to 1994 (or is it my perception now since I watch most movies in the Home Theater? ;)) so I believe you. While I haven't seen the Korean version of Pulp Fiction I have easily seen a number of DVDs of other movies that make me think the movie looks better than in the theater.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks