What's new

Reginald the Vampire (SyFy) (1 Viewer)

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
nup_196147_00090.jpg

The new vampire comedy series Reginald the Vampire debuted tonight on SyFy. The show summary on imdb:
"In a world populated by beautiful, fit and vain vampires, Reginald tumbles into it as an unlikely hero who will navigate every kind of obstacle and discovers he has a few unrecognized powers of his own."

I thought it was a fun start to the series. Reginald is the one on the right in the image.

It looks like this first season is 10 episodes.

Here it the SyFY page for it.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I enjoyed it for the first few episodes, but I fell behind. I would have bought the season on Vudu or iTunes, but apparently it's only on Peacock (and maybe Syfy's own ad-supported app?)

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I had the whole thing on my DVR as they appeared. I just watched the 5th episode. It continues to be fun and this episode ends with such a wtf moment that one of the character mouths just that.

It looks like they are all available on the SyFy website as long as you have a cable/satellite provider with the channel. That will mean with ads sprinkled in.

Apparently it is a "contemporary adaptation of Johnny B. Truant's Fat Vampire book series." Never heard of that until now, but it is good to know that there is something behind it. It looks like a 6-book series with another series set in the world with more stories past and present.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Just watched the season finale. I thought it came together very well and was lots of fun.

Here is an podcast interview with the show-runner. He tells how the series came about and how involved the writer of the books is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks