What's new

Refurbished JBL S-CenterII $198 direct from Harman (1 Viewer)

Dah-Dee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
EDIT: OOS ALREADY! SORRY!

Just saw where Harman Kardon [parent company of JBL] is selling the refurbished S-CenterII for $198 at their web site and thought some folks might be interested because it's apparently hard to find and also because some might want to match it to those S36II and S36IIPM speakers a lot of us picked up recently with the Best Buy deal. I'm not doing it since I'm using the JBLs as surrounds and planning to pick up the Infinity Alpha 37C center to match my Alpha 50 mains, but here's the link for anyone interested:

Refurb JBL S-CenterII $198 at HarmanAudio.com

I didn't check on shipping cost, maybe someone can update if they find out....

Nathan Bjork

Stunt Coordinator
Wow those are going for alot. I bought mine new just before christmas '03 which was only 2-3months ago for $129 brand new w/ free shipping from an online retailer. I cant wait to see what the S38II's are going to be goin for.

BobAZ

Stunt Coordinator
They didn't have very many to sell. They're gone.

EDIT: And I just saw the OOS edit above. Oops.

David Ruggiero

Stunt Coordinator
Hmmm... their refurbished prices are more then what you you could get them new online from some e-tailers. At least the speakers prices are too high, I didn't check the whole site.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks