What's new

refurbished HDA1 (1 Viewer)

JuanNarvaez

Agent
Hey guys, on ebay there are a few HDA1 for 259.95, but they are refurbished. What is the difference between those and brand new?. Also, does this plays dvd+r's?

Bob_L

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bob Lindstrom
I'll let someone else field the "refurb" question; but I played a DVD-R on mine just last night.

unotis

Grip
Real Name
Kelly J. Wilson
Factory refurbished (factory refurbished is important to note) is just as good as new, maybe better because when the get them back (small problem or just maybe unhappy customer not realizing what they were buying) they go through the unit from top to bottom making sure it is perfect before re-offering it for sale.

That is better than a new one in that it was totally checked and confirmed to be perfect (something they cannot do to every unit coming off the assembly line).

I've bought refurbished units before and have never had any troubles at all. :D

I purchased a refurbed unit off of Ebay for around that same back in November. Haven't had a single problem with it! I figured for that price it was worth the risk. I have been extremely happy with it.

SherardP

Stunt Coordinator
Often time refurb units are the best buy. Usually they are already recently updated, any new changes are already made, etc. Go for it if its still out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks