What's new

red push fix (1 Viewer)

john smithson

Stunt Coordinator
Ive played around with colors and presently own a tv with red push fairly noticable.I moved the tint over a few notches too the right or greenish side,and it looks pretty good for a quick fix,and saves a lot of time playing around with the colors.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
My Sony KP-61V80 at +10 red has a -15 to -20 blue (using Avia). Is this good or bad for a TV?

I would like to find a way to bring them closer together. Maybe changing hue can help, but aren't I changing what the colors should look like by doing this?

john smithson

Stunt Coordinator
The best way Ive made adjustments with the colors of a tv are too look at it with the color knob turned right down.Then LOOK TOO SEE IF THERE IS A DOMINANT COLOR on the black and white picture.If you cant notice a dominant color then leave it alone unless you are experienced.If there is,then make according adjustment(remembering cuts are for darks and drives are for whites)..And some tvs will not look the way you want know matter how much you adjust the colors...Most can be made with the regular remote control adjustments.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks