red push fix

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by john smithson, Jan 2, 2003.

1. john smithson

john smithson Stunt Coordinator

Ive played around with colors and presently own a tv with red push fairly noticable.I moved the tint over a few notches too the right or greenish side,and it looks pretty good for a quick fix,and saves a lot of time playing around with the colors.

2. Lee-M

Lee-M Stunt Coordinator

John,

What model/type of tv is it?

3. john smithson

mt2327-memorex 32 inch

4. Dave H

Dave H Producer

My Sony KP-61V80 at +10 red has a -15 to -20 blue (using Avia). Is this good or bad for a TV?

I would like to find a way to bring them closer together. Maybe changing hue can help, but aren't I changing what the colors should look like by doing this?

5. john smithson

The best way Ive made adjustments with the colors of a tv are too look at it with the color knob turned right down.Then LOOK TOO SEE IF THERE IS A DOMINANT COLOR on the black and white picture.If you cant notice a dominant color then leave it alone unless you are experienced.If there is,then make according adjustment(remembering cuts are for darks and drives are for whites)..And some tvs will not look the way you want know matter how much you adjust the colors...Most can be made with the regular remote control adjustments.