What's new

Red Fusion (the drink) (1 Viewer)

John Randolph

Stunt Coordinator
I had a "Red Fusion" yesterday, and it tastes just like Dr. Pepper. After having the Pepsi Blue and the Vanilla Coke, I had to try this, but I didn't notice any difference.

Has anyone else had this?

Greg Haynes

Supporting Actor
John,

I too just tried Red Fusion and didn't notice much of change from Dr. Pepper. Just had a small hint of cherry taste. I was really surprised to see it as a light red color compared to the dark Dr. Pepper.

But not a bad taste, just not that much of a change.

How was Pepsi Blue? What does it taste like?

Stephen L

Second Unit
I feel the same about the Red Fusion I tried, tastes just like Dr.Pepper .
Greg I think Pepsi Blue tastes like a blue snow cone , it was too sweet for me.

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
I have always liked Dr. Pepper with a splash of cherry, now D.P. did it for me. I love it, I will not go back to regular D.P. as long as they keep Red Fusion out on the market! I will have to do taste tests with Mr, Pibb to see which I prefer!

Wes

Patrick_M

Stunt Coordinator
The red fusion tasted not like dr. pepper necessarily, but reminded more of cherry 7-up. Pretty good all the same though.

Tony_Woods

Stunt Coordinator
How long has Pepsi Blue been out? I've been hearing about it for a while now, but it's not even available here yet. How do you guys think Mr. Green compares to Dr. Pepper, Mr. Pibb etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks