What's new

Red Dwarf Season VII? (1 Viewer)

Roman-K

Stunt Coordinator
Red Dwarf Season VII has a release date of Jan. 10 but I went to Future Shop and they had non in stock or on order. HMV has 1 on order due in on Jan. 24.

I was wondering if anyone managed to buy a copy in Canada and if so, where? Preferebly in the Vancouver area.

Thanks
Roman

Chad E

Stunt Coordinator
Nothing here in southwestern Ontario, either. But if I remember correctly, every Red Dwarf release has been a week or two later here, haven't they?

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
People have been mentioning that lots of Warner-distributed stuff (including BBC and WEA music) has been slowly distributed and delayed in Canada lately. Affects some dealers in the U.S. too. Somewhere I read that Warner laid off a lot of people in their distribution end, so maybe that's it.

Eric F

Screenwriter
CD-Wow also has R2 S5/S6 for $14.95 each. Everything they sell is legit, with free shipping. They are not a fly by night outfit, they have excellent customer support. If something gets lost in shipping they will send you another or refund your money no problem.

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
HEY-these guys are SOOO cool, that when I purchased a UK DONNIE DARKO R2 DVD, and found it defective-a new one arrived in the mail before I had even the chance to mail the bad one back!

I got the UK 2 disc TITANIC from them (a$14.95 UDS delivered, and in a moment of insanity decided I wanted the four disc box-asked them if I could send my watched once but in mint shape disc back with full credit towards the 4 Disc-er.
Happy to do so, they said!

These are great people;
They are based in London but ship out of Honk Kong (where most Euro discs are pressed, I guess, and are exactly like a discs sold in the UK (or USA, for that matter)[

Users who are viewing this thread