What's new

Recommendations on Boston hotels please (1 Viewer)

Matty P

Stunt Coordinator
My wife and I are planning our anniversary weekend down in Boston this Labor Day and she would love to stay at a place with a nice waterfront view...would appreciate any thoughts/advice from members who have stayed in Boston hotels...thanks in advance!

-Matt

Steven K

Supporting Actor
The Marriott Long Wharf is very nice, albiet a bit pricey, but what in Boston isn't... it's located very close to the North End, a block or so from the aquarium, and it literally right on the ocean.

South Boston has a ton of new hotels which have just recently opened, built right around the yet-to-be completed convention center. They're right down the street from my apartment and are probably much more affordable than the Marriott. They are brand new, within 1 block of the ocean. I'm sure a google search for "South Boston Convention Center" will yield good results. One word of caution - there is a ton of construction going on in the area right now... there is a ton of traffic as well, as there is now an exit from the Mass Pike right in that area.

If you decide that the waterfront area isn't important, you might want to check out the Omni Parker or the Copley Westin - both are very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks