What's new

Recommendations for a $7500 budget (1 Viewer)

Iron Rey

Auditioning
Real Name
Ryan
Hi all,

New to the forum, and a semi-neophite on home theater in general (10 years ago I would have considered myself an expert, oh how things change!).

I am in new surroundings and have a space that just screams "HOME THEATER"! I have a TV so I am looking for recommendations for a 7.2 set up, speakers, amp, BR player, I would also like to put this system "out of site" so would require an RF controller, my last experience with a "Harmony" RF controll was not good so if this capability is native, all the better.

The space is about 600 square feet, finished walls, carpet, and 8 foot ceilings. I will be adding 2 rows of seating with the rear seats on a 12-18" riser.

I watch about everything from a Rush concert, the latest Marvel movies, to dialog based films, I do like to shake the walls when appropriate but passage separation is just as important to me.

Thanks in advance

David Willow

Babbling Idiot
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
When you say out of site do you also mean the speakers? Would floorstanding speakers work for you? How about a large subwoofer (or 2 to get the walls shaking :D )?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks