What's new

Recommend me a a good PS2 game or buddies (1 Viewer)

JohnE

Supporting Actor
Can anyone suggest something a PS2 game thats fun for three people? It dosen't need to support three players, since we can switch off when one guy dies, but two players is a must. No sports or fighting games please. I'd love to find something along the lines of Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance. Anyone? Thanks.

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
Gauntlet Legends is great. Twisted Metal Black.
Tony Hawk and SSX are awesome...I dont really consider them sports games though.
My PS2 drug of choice would have to be Timesplitters 2 though. Nothing compares to having you and three buddies running around killing each other while the computer controls Elvis, the gingerbread man, and a killer duck too. Not to mention a gang of monkeys armed with rockets is hunting whoever is in first place as well. There is no greater sight than putting the double barreled shotgun to the ducks face, only to get mowed down yourself by a pack of monkeys.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Midnight Club 2. Me and my bro switch off playing the career mode to win all the new cars but there is a 2-player mode too. Once you get into it you can't put it down!

SSX is also a great choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks