Recognizing Our Long Standing Members

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Owner
Real Name
Dave Upton
We have just rolled out a new user group "Senior HTF Member" that gives some of the benefits of a premium account to those of our members who have posted at least 2000 times and have been members for over a year. Thanks to all those who participate here at HTF, and enjoy your new features!

500 Message Inbox Size
Premium Badge & Custom Title
400x400 Signature with Links
Medium Sized Avatar
Medium Profile Picture
Adjustable Posts & Threads Per Page: Up to 50 posts and 40 threads per page in increments of 10.

bmasters9

Cinematographer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
We have just rolled out a new user group "Senior HTF Member" that gives some of the benefits of a premium account to those of our members who have posted at least 2000 times and have been members for over a year. Thanks to all those who participate here at HTF, and enjoy your new features!

500 Message Inbox Size
Premium Badge & Custom Title
400x400 Signature with Links
Medium Sized Avatar
Medium Profile Picture
Adjustable Posts & Threads Per Page: Up to 50 posts and 40 threads per page in increments of 10.
Was wondering what that was about when I saw that label under my name-- thanks for it!

Reactions: Tony Bensley

John Dirk

Cinematographer
Premium
Real Name
JOHN
I think this is a wonderful gesture in a time where we can all appreciate one. Just another thing that makes HTF stand out among the fray.

dana martin

Cinematographer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
oh dear lord, the top and mustache are a lot grayer than they were when i first joined, as my kids say, Senior isn't over the hill,

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Yeah, I did the “Senior” part, it goes along with my “Played with Dinosaurs” status. ;)

I noticed less info is being displayed. I.E. the number of likes or reactions isn’t there anymore.

Scott Merryfield

Film Editor
Senior HTF Member
Wow. I'm a Senior member and yet still only in my 70s! Maybe one day I'll be more than just an effects supervisor!
Don't feel bad. It looks like I was recently demoted from Executive Producer to Film Editor. This is the 2nd time I have been a victim of corporate downsizing. :huh:

JohnRice

Film Editor
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Don't feel bad. It looks like I was recently demoted from Executive Producer to Film Editor. This is the 2nd time I have been a victim of corporate downsizing. :huh:
Does that mean I was promoted? I don’t know what I used to be. I didn’t realize I just had my 20th anniversary. Where’s my watch?

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jankitmbasu