What's new

reciever dilema (1 Viewer)

JesseR

Stunt Coordinator
About 4 months ago I got a pioneer 710s reciever. It works fairly well as my first reciever and I have been happy with it. Today when in my local audio shop the owner gave me an incredible deal. It was a factory refurbished(just cosmetic blemishes) integra 7.2 for 580. Since this reciever is usally way out of my range I had never considered it. I read up on it today and saw that sound and vision rated its amps pretty poorly. Does anyone use this reciever. Is it worth trying to scrounge up the cash to buy. THanks for the help
Jesse

Rob Rodier

Supporting Actor
I don't know anything about the unit but I would not listen to Sound&Vision. (Unless of course you are into the Bose 3-2-1 systems and or home networking.) Try checking out audioreview.com to see what users think.

-rob

JesseR

Stunt Coordinator
I could only find a few reviews for the previous model..the 7.1. Does anyone use this reciever, I listened today again at the store and it seems like a major improvement over the reciever I own

Rob Rodier

Supporting Actor
The best thing to do is see if you can take it home for a night. A good dealer will have no problem with this. Then you can make up your mind. Listening in the showroom is tough. I would imagine that the integra will be better, but that is just me imagining.

-rob

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks