What's new

receiver keeps shutting down (1 Viewer)

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
Yes Bill, you're correct that most Bose cube systems should be able to be used with a traditional receiver but I've read quite a few times over the years where they still cause problems with some receivers. Most often I'm sure it's because they were hooked up improperly but you never know.

More than lokely there is an internal problem with the 5630.

I also agree with returning them.

danmarston

Auditioning
Real Name
dan
Hi Gene and Bill , well Best Buy were pissed at me today for returning all the gear but too bad . I purchased the BOSE cinemate GS Series 2 . I hooked it up and it all works fine , no where near the quality of the Yamaha receiver but that may be ok , i have 30 days to try it . I have a small room 14 feet by 22 so i don't need a lot of power anyway. As I was leaving the store i should have just kept walking past the TV 's but couldn't resist , yes i am thick . I took a peak at the Sony sound bar that has a sub and all the pieces go into it .

Sony Sound Bar HT-CT350 Home Theater System ($579 )- [COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]i know your going to bitch me out for the BOSE move , but it was easy ... please advise on the SONY if you wouldn't mind , i would appreciate it . [/COLOR]
Happy New Year guys , your feedback has kept my sanity in check . cheers

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks