What's new

receiver and speakers (1 Viewer)

strat66

Auditioning
Real Name
Robby D.
ok... heres a question... im starting a home theater.... but im not getting a tv untill i move out so im going to concentrate on getting the speakers and the receiver and such.... I want a receiver that can hook up to my computer so i can listen to my audiio files on there... i would also like to have hd radio (if there is a major difference) I am trying to lay all this out there is no set budget quite yet.... can you guys give me any suggestions??? i wouldnt want to pay over a grand for the receiver.... perfer 7.1 surround sound

And for the speakers i have no clue what to get...

i would also like hdmi input...for the future

Seth=L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Seth L
Welcome to Home Theater Forum, Robby.

Depend on spending more than double of your budget on speakers. You may want to build it little by little, first a receiver and Front L/R speakers, then a sub, surrounds, and a center.

strat66

Auditioning
Real Name
Robby D.
Yes... exactly... thats what i was going to do so... iprobably WILL spend double on my speakers... Just not right away... I would like to have a receriver that gets lound but souinds great at the same time.... Its not about space right now becuase i am living in my rents house right now....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks