Received Circuit City Coupon in Mail...

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Malcolm R, Nov 6, 2003.

1. Malcolm R

Malcolm R Executive Producer

Malcolm
    Nothing spectacular, pretty much a 10% discount off total purchase of $200 or more from November 7-26.

Spend $200 or more at Circuit City and receive an instant FREE Gift Card worth 10% of your total purchase.

Some of the fine print:

Offer applies to a total qualifying purchase on a single sales receipt (10 item limit per receipt). Qualifying purchases exclude Polk, Bose, Velodyne, The Sharper Image and Disney products, gift card purchases, delivery fees, sales tax and payment on your Circuit City credit card. If qualifying purchase is returned, return amount will be reduced by gift card value unless gift card is also returned. Not combinable with select Circuit City offers. Good for one use, in store only.

So check your mailbox if you're planning to drop $200 or more at Circuit City. [​IMG]

2. Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon Moderator

Hey Malcolm! Are these going to be more coupons I won't be getting in the mail?!?!

In Dave's RoundUp, someone posted they got BB coupons for Veterans Day weekend....valid through Tuesday!!!!! You got any of dat?

Odysseus

3. Malcolm R

Malcolm

Nope. But since only Mark has reported receiving coupons, maybe it's a local thing in his area?

4. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

I've seen other people at other forums mention these coupons for BB that are good thru Vet's Day. Just a few, though...and everyone else in those forums reacts like we are: "we haven't gotten them...you must be special!"

Right now I'd be happier with Wal-Mart gift cards rather than anything at BB or CC; most of my DVDs get bought from them now.

Oh, and you're right...I think BB *DOES* have "wanted" posters up in the backroom with the faces of the three of us on them! [​IMG]

5. Malcolm R

Malcolm

Same here. I doubt I'd use the BB coupons even if I got some. The only reason I'm going to the BB Grand Opening this weekend is to see if there are any really "must-have" specials. If not, I'll be off to Wal-Mart or BJ's. [​IMG]

6. Bob-N

Bob-N Supporting Actor

Me too. There's a new BB opening up in half an hour that I'm going to check out. Nothing really good in the ad but we'll see if they have any non-advertised specials. One can hope!