What's new

Recalled Ed Wood SE DVDs for sale at cost + shipping (1 Viewer)

George_C

Auditioning
Hi,

Here's what I have to offer. I have 6 copies of the Ed Wood SE DVD, Brand New and Sealed. This is the one that got recalled recently, it's not a bootleg, or a copy, or any other fishy stuff, it's the real deal, and I'm hoping I can help 6 people out.

I bought these at a Media Play store here in California. I live in the Bay Area, so I'm charged 8.25% sales tax.
The DVD cost was $27.99
Tax was $2.31
Bringing the total for the DVD to $30.30

I think the best (and cheapest) way to ship would be First Class Mail via the USPS, so shipping would be $1.50. Although I won't require it, I suggest you add Delivery Confirmation $0.55 at the very least, and/or insurance $1.30.

So the Grand Total would be $31.80 shipped (not including the optional Del Con. or Ins.). I will ship via other methods if it's requested and paid for.

Here's how I want to work this. I don't want to be bombarded with emails, so the first 6 people to respond to this post that are interested will get an email from me with the details. I'll provide pictures, and any other proof you want, as I can assure you that I'm just trying to help out fellow enthusiasts, and not out to cheat anyone. I do accept PayPal, but can't accept credit card payments as I only have a personal account. Personal Checks and Money Orders will be accepted as well.

I know I'm pretty new to the boards, but there can't be anything wrong with wanting to start off on the right foot, right?

Hope I can make a few people happy.

Later,

George

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
I'll take one, please!

I can PayPal you right now through my bank account. Very awesome thing to do, George. I missed out when Greg and Craig were doing this near release day. :emoji_thumbsup:

KenWong

Stunt Coordinator
Since I'm barely starting a DVD collection, maybe this will be my very first "collector's DVD".. so I'll take one.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
I'll take one too, thanks for this!

ps- do you have any references, heatware, ebay or otherwise?

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Hi George - If you have one left I'll take a copy. Please let me know.

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
George, I sent an email to the alternative 'bluefalcoln' address you provided.

DVD = SOLD.

Please get back to me regarding payment...

Thanks a lot!!!

:)

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Me too!

Sealed and all, thanks again! I'll add you one in the Good Trader thread, please do the same for all of us! ;)

Randy B A

Supporting Actor
Hi George, I am going bto respectfully step aside and let the next in line take the copy that you reserved for me. I found out that my GF bought one for me already. I think this one should go to another member. If none of the other members want it than I will still go ahead and purchace it so you are not stuck with it, But I don't think that will be a problem ;) Thanks Randy B A

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks