What's new

Rebel Without A Cause (1955) Blu-ray Available For Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

51f9FqXrWHL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Persianimmortal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Koroush Ghazi
Good to see, I was worried they'd keep this an "Ultimate Collector's Edition" set exclusive. However it's a damn digibook. I hate digibooks! Last one I was forced to buy was The Man Who Would Be King, because I waited and they didn't release a regular edition of it.

Anyway, at least the movie's going to be released. The horrors of juvenile delinquency in the 50's, now in high definition!

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Persianimmortal said:
Good to see, I was worried they'd keep this an "Ultimate Collector's Edition" set exclusive. However it's a damn digibook. I hate digibooks! Last one I was forced to buy was The Man Who Would Be King, because I waited and they didn't release a regular edition of it.

Anyway, at least the movie's going to be released. The horrors of juvenile delinquency in the 50's, now in high definition!
If your patient, they probably release it again as a regular BD in about 9-12 months.

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Is the James Dean collector's set going to be released here in the US, or only in France? I'd rather wait for the entire set.

Never mind, just got my answer in another thread.

darkrock17

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andrew McClure
I said this before on the Giant thread, but WB again has gone for an Indie vibe cover art instead of the original poster. I can kinda see trying to make covers that might attract younger audience, but with this movie, they should of kept Dean's iconic red jacket and not made it green.

Rbel-Without-A-Cause.jpg

Also WB's gone the Disney route now with ala their Diamond Editions with the title going vertical down the cover.

Walt-Disney-Blu-Ray-Covers-Diamond-Edition-Cinderella-Diamond-Edition-walt-disney-characters-30641247-899-1085.jpg

Persianimmortal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Koroush Ghazi
Or for $20 plus shipping you can get the "barebones" Region Free Australian James Dean Collection that's been out for several weeks, as I covered in more detail here :) It's not really "barebones" as such, it does include alot of the extras that come on the discs, just not the book, posters and extra DVDs.

Regardless of whichever version of the set you buy, Rebel Without A Cause, and the other two movies, look great.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks