REBA Season 1 DVD?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by IsaacMon, Jul 21, 2004.

1. IsaacMon

IsaacMon Auditioning

Does anyone have any information about the WBs REBA being released on DVD anytime soon? I just love this show and would like to see the first half of the season that I missed.

Isaac

2. Buddy I

Buddy I Agent

Issac-

I'm with you! I love Reba McEntire AND her TV show. I have every episode from season one-three taped and can't wait for a DVD release. 20th Century Fox is the studio that produces the show (The WB Network just airs it) and they're the ones who decide whether or not to release the show, from what I've heard.

If you go to extremereba.com, you can send an email to The WB, who in return will forward to the proper place, requesting DVD sets of REBA! My personal opinion, I think we'll hear something before too long and get season sets. A lot of times studios like to wait until the next season of a particular show, if there is one (which season four of REBA begins production next month), before releasing it on DVD for promotional reasons. Hopefully we'll hear something real soon and see REBA DVD season sets with bonus material.

Buddy

3. IsaacMon

IsaacMon Auditioning

WOW! I guess the first Season is set to be released in December 2004! Can't Wait!