What's new

rear subwoofer (1 Viewer)

rodney wiley

Second Unit
Ok, after reading numerous post on the pros and cons of multiple subs, I decided to try it for myself. In one word let me describe my experience.....WOW. I have two subs up front for the .1 channel and a third in the rear using line inputs for the rears. There is soooo much low end info that is present that you would never hear with out either a full range floor standing speaker or a sub. I popped in TPM and heard it again for the first time. If at all possible try it for yourself and hear the difference! Im gonna listen to all my favorites again to hear the difference.

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Rodney,

Why did you put this in the “Construction and Interiors” forum? There is a more suitable location, “Speakers and Subwoofers.” Please give our hard-working moderators a break: pay attention to the Forum headings.

Regards,

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

John Desmond

Stunt Coordinator
Rodney, I have found great success with a pair of stereo subs for my two-channel rig. Not surprised by your results. I hope others will pipe in with their findings. I know that many people are using with side and rear channels these days. I wish I manufactured subs:)!

rodney wiley

Second Unit
I listened to TPM and the underwater scenes have so much low end info that I felt almost mad at myself for not trying this sooner. The two subs upfront are being split from the .1 channel and I am very pleased with this upgrade! So much so I first posted it in the wrong forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks