What's new

Rear Speakers (1 Viewer)

Jack Daniels

Auditioning
hey...new to this forum.
after fulfilling my car addiction for the summer Its about time to start back on the home audio pit.
I need some rear speakers...
My budget is somewhere around $100, they are going to be used in my college dorm room.
Currently have an Onkyo 575 reciever, Sony CC and matching bookshelf speakers that will be used as fronts. Just finished a little DIY sub project...Mackie 1400i rack amp and a 15" Crystal CMP in a 3.0cuft sealed enclosure. The Onkyo is quite the machine, as are the Mackie and the CMP.
Recent addition of a DVD player means i gotta get a pair of rear's right?
I have looked at JBL N24's...after reading reviews I am somewhat sold...but i know there is probably better to be had! I definitly would like wall mounted, but I guess I can always get seperate mounts.
Any ideas? Other brands I have looked at are Mission, Energy, and Paradigm.
whatever is bought this summer will be added on to next spring...gonna ditch the sony's
btw...my DIY CMp project can be seen here!
http://hometown.aol.com/sirsloop/CMP_Pics.zip
------------------
Who says 1400rms is too much?
[Edited last by Jack Daniels on August 20, 2001 at 06:58 PM]
[Edited last by Jack Daniels on August 20, 2001 at 07:11 PM]

Zak Solo

Agent
Hi
I have the Celestion Little Ones for my room. They are small and sound great and will fit your budget.
They are ideally shaped to fit into corners and have hanging brackets which can also be used as stands.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks