What's new

rear speaker stands? (1 Viewer)

Don Morrison

Agent
I have some JBL N24's that need I am to use as surround speakers. I don't have a wall on one side of the room because of the kitchen. I am looking for stands for these speakers, but due to the odd shape of the casing, it has been difficult to find. I have easily found the JBL FSN24 stand made for these N24's but, I am wondering if there will tall enough to use as surround stands? Does anyone know? I have not been able to track down the specs on these stands.
any other suggestions are welcomed...it just has to pass the wife's standards.. ;)

Don Morrison

Agent
I am also wondering how high do teh rear speakers need to be on stands... I am considering building my own, would that be a bad idea?? please help... If I do build my own, how tall should they be...??

Timothy_A.

Agent
I go for ear level during viewing/listening. You can build your own but they need to be solid. You can get many ideas by looking at what's being offered in the marketplace.

...Tim

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
very good suggestion Nick. The illustrations can be particularly informative.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks