1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Rear Speaker Placement

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by BrianSmithe, May 26, 2002.

1. BrianSmithe

BrianSmithe Agent

I posted this is another forum, but I think this is the right place to put it. Sorry for the confusion!
    Hello, nice place ya'll have here I currently have a setup as follows:
    Sony receiver
    2 CSW Newton M50's for front
    1 CSW Newton M80 as a center
    CSW basscube 8s
    I'm planning on moving my M50's to the rear speakers and getting 2 more M80;s for fronts. My father is a bit skeptical about rear speakers because he doens't want to see any speaker wire on the ground. I was going to get the CSW brand rear speaker stands, but I'd still have a problem with wiring on the ground. He doesn't like hanging speakers and such on the wall, but I might convince him if he doesn't see the speaker wire. What are my options besdies the speaker stands for wall moutning and such or other options? They are going in a finished basement if that helps and a drop-ceiling, but I'm not sure if he'd go for anything up in the celing, but just shoot out some suggestions if you could please
    Thanks!

2. keir

keir Stunt Coordinator

3. BrianSmithe

BrianSmithe Agent