Realtors: Haunted House listings?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by DeathStar1, Feb 18, 2006.

1. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

Hey all,

I showed one of my co workers a show called Most Haunted on my laptop (Gotta love slingbox and slow Friday afternoons [​IMG] ), teasing them by saying, "Watch this show at 9PM and see how long it takes you to get to sleep..."

Little knowing that they have had some strange experiences of their own. Supposedly they've had 'contact' with three spirits, a man, a kid, and a woman. As far as I know, they havn't done any research into it, but they don't feel frightened or afraid on the things they've seen, so they don't really feel the need to I guess.

I thought it would be fun to do some resarch, and am running a few googles right now, but so far all I seem to be finding are 'made up' tours with people in costumes and such, not the 'real thing'.

Then I remembered from a show that some Realtors will tell you if a house has been reported haunted by previous owners before you buy, and figured this might be a good place to st art. Anyone know of a website that I can go to, or someplace to look up reported Haunted Houses in Bergan County NJ?

Thanks [​IMG]

2. Rob Gillespie

Rob Gillespie Producer

Is that the British series of Most Haunted or a US version?

3. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

yep, it's the British Version. It airs here on the Travel Channel