What's new

Really liking my new Lovan equipment stands! (1 Viewer)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Hi All,
Because of the new Panny 47" TV I bought, I had to ccompensate for the fact that my equipment could no longer be stored under the TV. So I was at my local dealer, Yawa Audio out in Walnut, and I saw these Lovan Classic I stands that come in 4 stackable shelves.
The fit and finish on these is really nice. They are metal but with that rough, sandpapery feel to them. And they can be stacked or put side by side. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a rack for a few pieces of equipment.
Here's the link to the stands at my dealer's page, if anyone is interested.
------------------
My dealer of choice (especially if you live in So-Cal, I highly recommend them): www.yawaonline.com

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
Lovan makes some of the best stands in the business. You chose wisely.
wink.gif
They make many models that can be filled with sand or shot to improve their isolation characteristics. If yours is of the same variety you may want to consider this option.
------------------
--Jay
"No one can hear when you're screaming in digital."
My Home Theatre Pictures...
"You're no mesiah. You're, you're a movie of the week. You're a ... t-shirt, at best."

John_White

Auditioning
Carlo,
I also bought some Lovans. I have two 10" shelves on top of 2 7" shelves. The shelves themselves are a cherry finish and look beautiful. I am VERY happy with this rack. In my opinion, Lovan makes some of the best racks ever.
BTW, I bundled the cables together behind the rear post and used velcro strips to keep them hidden all the way down. Works great and looks clean.
Good choice. Enjoy it.
John White

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Yeah Kyle, saw that link. They sell some eclectic stuff at Yawa. Hey, if you can diversify, more power to you!
wink.gif
Those dot.coms sure wish they could diversify, I bet...
I'm real happy with my Lovans. I truly will never go back to the cheapie stuff I used to buy.
------------------
My dealer of choice (especially if you live in So-Cal, I highly recommend them): www.yawaonline.com

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Jay, mine are on spikes on top of carpet and foam. I don't have highly sensitive stuff, strictly mid-fi all the way. But sometime I will check out about filling it with sand or shot.
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks