What's new

Reality Shows: The Running Man (1 Viewer)

Luis Esp

Supporting Actor
With all these "Reality Shows" on now and more coming in the fall, I wonder how long it's going to be before we have show to the extent of the movie "The Running Man". I know right now there's a tv show called "ManHunter", and the only reason that I've heard of it is because of the alleged staging going on.

Adrian_N

Agent
Funny! Everytime I've seen an ad for any reality TV show, I think of this exact question. The networks just keep piling on more and more. I have never seen even part of one of these shows, and have no desire to.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
It actually add's alot of credibility to that movie doesn't it! I mean the movie, this past year or two, actually LOOKS like a plausable extention of these shows! It's pretty facinating when you think about it.
------------------
Warner Bros. is officially dead to me.

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
Semi-related: Though I liked the movie, I liked the book better. I also think The Long Walk would make a very cool indie film.
I can see if suicide were ever legal, a show like The Running Man becoming a reality.
------------------
These chicks know how to party! - MoJo JoJo

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks