What's new

realestate sign in my lawn pointing to an open house down the street (1 Viewer)

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
signs had repeatedly been left on my property or property that I maintained
Thing is it was not "Signs" repeatedly being left as many here have made it out to be. His original post was one sign that was only going to be there for a few hours while the Open House was put on. If it was me I would have brushed it off and as long as it was removed after the Open House no harm done. Sorry just the way I feel!

Wes

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
you know, it sounds like it's been established that he owns the property beyond the sidewalk. If he owns it, and doens't want the sign there, who are any of us to question his reasoning? I'm sure you'd be irritated if I pissed on your livingroom couch, it's just urine, it'll wash out, right?

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
But to insult the man by telling him to "grow up" or "be neighborly" is wrong .
Doesn't bother me any. People here enjoy getting up on their "high moral, lets all love and hug each other" soap boxes. Let them say whatever they want, no skin off my back. Its my house, my lawn, and if I want the neighborhood to keep looking nice by removing an ugly sign from my lawn, then I'll do it and sleep just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks