Real World Vegas

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by MikeAlletto, Sep 24, 2002.

1. MikeAlletto

MikeAlletto Cinematographer

Is anyone else watching this? Already episode 2 and they got 3 of them together, together...hahahaha
    Its been pure trash tv so far...its good [​IMG]

2. Duane Robinson

Duane Robinson Second Unit

Don't like the chicks on the show so far. Too skinny for my tastes. And that's one of my main reasons for watching this crap whenever I do.Maybe I'll get around to watching some episodes but it's not big on my must see TV list. And on a totally unrelated note: Scrubs kicks ass, watch it people. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Rob Varto

Rob Varto Supporting Actor

My wife and I have been watching it. The location of Vegas is going to leave more than half the house mates strung out or alcoholics. I like the chicks, while a bunch of sluts, they're hot and there's ton of girl /girl action!

4. dave_brogli

dave_brogli Screenwriter

MTV knows lesbians sell (well of course!!!) But I tihnk the vegas real world is really trashy. Im sure all the 13- 17 year old boys are drooling over it all, for me though, Ive been there done that lol so its not much excitement to me anymore.

5. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

I thought I was watching Skinemax in last night's episode of Real World - Vegas. It really felt like one of those gonzo style "adult videos".

I hate guys like Steven. I feel sorry for guys like Frank, and I have no feelings for guys like Alton.

Brynn is an impish girl who uses sex for power. Trishelle has low inhibitions when drunk (she reminds me of Debra Messing with a better rack). Irulan is someone I have no idea what's in her head. Arissa is a mess financially.

This will be the trashiest of the Real World.

6. MikeAlletto

7. Lee L

Lee L Supporting Actor

8. dave_brogli

dave_brogli Screenwriter

A little off topic but Grace (Debra Messing) would be a perfect 10 if she had something up there.... yummm!!!

9. Daniel Kikin

Daniel Kikin Screenwriter

The way things are going, these 7 Real Worlders would make great Survivor castaways.[​IMG]

10. MikeAlletto

Man oh man...that steven guy is such a weenie! So Bryn throws a fork at him...big deal. He freaks out and wants to kick her off the show? He's so worried he's going to hit her and blames her for him maybe not being able to control himself in the future??? What an idiot. Talk about hamming it up for the cameras!

All the other members of the house are just as bad. They all kept saying to the camera that they don't want her to get kicked off yet none of them stand up for her and say that when it matters!

I'm convinced the entire cast is drunk 24/7 this season.

11. ChadM

ChadM Stunt Coordinator

I knew that he would not kick her off last night. All he needed to hear was that she wanted him and his mind was changed. Now he is thinking "I can bang her after I get done with Trish". I like the guy.

12. Daniel Kikin

Not only that Mike, but he didn't even apologize to her for calling her those nasty names. The rest of the cast should have spoken up to - Frank said they all wanted her to stay but the only one who even told Steven that was Arissa and that was in the elevator later on, not during the post-mortem discussion.

13. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

Steven would have been ostracized if he got Brynn booted off the show. His "change of heart" wasn't anything special.

Frank's discourse of the events is the only thing that's really entertaining.

What is it about Trashelle that attracts men? Does she just naturally give off a slutty vibe?

Brynn's so immature, it's not even funny. Steven called her on it with his "This isn't grade school" comment.

14. MikeAlletto

I got the major feeling that Steven was acting up for the cameras, but Brynn came off as being honest. I'd take Brynn over Trashelle anyday.

15. MikeAlletto

16. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

The boss that was hitting on Arissa and Irulan got fired after that show aired last week. What a dummy!

17. Daniel Kikin

It looks like we missed a lot of what happened in the last episode according to MTV.com's Cast Talks Back with Steven. I'd also like to read Brynn's perspective to get both sides.

18. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

I'm looking forward to the showdown between Steven and the one-armed midget girl...[​IMG]

19. Daniel Kikin

More on "The Fork Incident" from MTV.com:
    Cast Interviews with Brynn.
    Confessional Log with Frank.
    Sounds like Steven tried to pull a fast one at the group meeting.