What's new

Real Madrid vs. F.C. Barcelona (1 Viewer)

Lars Larsen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Lars Larsen
3 -0! What a game! Barcalona is really rising above Real Madrid these days. Ronaldinho is just amazing. The moves he can make with that ball is just unbelievable! He plays with such joy and enthusiasm - one of the greatest athletes of our time, IMO.
And what the hell happened to Real Madrid? On paper, I think they are the best team, I mean, if you look at the roster. Beckham, Ronaldo, Figo, Zidane, R. Carlos, Raul etc... But they played like an old-boys team! No motivation, no energy, no nothing. I guess star players alone don't do the job. You've got to play as a team to win. I wonder what changes will be made in Real. I don't think they can find their way back to success with the current state of things.

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
Real Madrid = The Yankees of the football world. The most expensive roster in the league is worth nothing if they start believing their own hype.

VISCA EL BARÇA I CATALUNYA! :D

david stark

Second Unit
It didn't look as if Ronaldo and Raul were even on the pitch. Zidane hardly did anything and Figo although good in spurts always seemed to try and do everthing himself. I also think Figo and Zidane are pretty much past it for playing weeke in week out especially at such a high tempo game such as against Barca. I can see why Real are constantly linked with Viera because he would add some steel to thier midfield.

david stark

Second Unit

Anything that stops them trying to lure Steven Gerrard away is fine by me, with the bonus of getting Viera out of the premiership.

I am getting worried about Chelsea now though, with the money at thier disposal and Mourinho at the helm they may end up with a squad to rival Real Madrid's with the addition of teamwork.

Jonathan White

Stunt Coordinator
Real Madrid won't win anything until the get a decent defense, simple as that.

Words fail me for how good Ronaldinho is at the moment.

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim

True. That little stat they bandied about before this weekend's matches: Arsenal let in in 50 minutes the same number of goals as Chelski have let in in 20 hours' football, is frightening. Sure, they were coasting on 1-0s and boring defensive football, but since Robben's started playing they seem to have found their scoring boots. I'm certain Chelski will be top 2 at the end -- the question is will they finally win the title after 50 years?

Can you imagine how "silly" it will be if they win the ECL, but not the EPL? First "European Champion" that was not a recent domestic champion (ManYoo being the first non-reigning champion (or EC holder) to win the ECL, though they were EPL champs the season before that and won the EPL that season as well).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks