What's new

Real Ghostbusters on DVD? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Any word on this series? If they put as much care into the DVD release as they did the quality of the series(first two seasons at least), then it should be a fun ride. I'm having fun watching it again while converting it to home made DVD, and can't wait for an official release loaded with extras..

Geoffrey_A

Second Unit
over at rhino's home video section there's a pop up survey when you enter that asks which animated series you'd like them to release in the future, and RGB is on the list. I suggest anyone that wants to see it happen head over there and click yes to RGB ;)

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
I find Rhino's survey a bit odd since they would have to license those shows. They're basically telling rights holders what they might ask about, but also giving their competition a heads up.

Gord

Rick P

Supporting Actor
The Real Ghostbusters is almost a mandatory purchase for Babylon 5 / Jeremiah fans, since the Great Maker (JMS) had a large finger in the pie on these ... I already have shelf space waiting for them (grin)

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
I'm anxiously awaiting this one. I just hope Rhino releases this along with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks