What's new

Ready for Survivor? (1 Viewer)

Gregg Hart

Stunt Coordinator
I'm surprised I haven't seen any posts about Survivor yet. I totally forgot that last night (Thursday) was the prequel to the show. Did anyone see this? How were the new contestants? I heard there was some big rule changes as well. I hope everyone is excited about this as I am.
------------------
Link Removed

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I am VERY excited, but I didn't watch last night's episode because I wasn't home, and was taping stuff on other channels. I taped half an hour of it though, I'll watch it tonight. Was there anything on there of interest?
/Mike

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
Last night's episode was totally uneccesary, more of a recap of the previous two years with glimpses of the new cast through their extremely lame audition videos. I hope the show is better than their videos. I'll probably wind up watching Survivor and taping Friends (if I was a Neilsen family I'd do it the other way around).
------------------
These chicks know how to party! - MoJo JoJo

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
The episode was truly pointless. It showed some clips of the next Survivor and it looked pretty cool.
I want to see the opening to the next show. Survivor 1 had an excellent opening and I still love it.
One cool rule in the next show: two people must be awake at all times in order to protect everyone from dangerous animals. Very cool.

Paul Jenkins

Supporting Actor
For Survivor 4, they should take people and put them into Afghanistan to get bin Laden and associates. If you get out alive with him, you win the million bucks. If not....

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I wonder where Survivor 4 will take place. They did an island, the outback, and Africa, so the only places left are cold places or cities.

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
I'm hoping Survivor 4 takes place in downtown Detroit.
biggrin.gif

I was a big fan of the first two seasons, and hopefully Survivor 3 lives up to the first two seasons.
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

Link Removed / AOL IM: MrMatthew / ICQ: 96444542
"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule."

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
I heard Survivor 4 was going to be in Jordan, but they have scratched that idea...I can't remember where it is going to be now.
------------------
Michael Alletto
Mike's DVD List
Link Removed

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Survivor 4 was to be in Jordan.. not any longer.
Ok, you need it somewhere nice and warm so they can get the skin they need for ratings, right? But most people don't want to fly or stay internationally...
I motion for near aztec ruins in Mexico. There are plenty of the non-touristy locations they could use and the Mexican government would welcome the funds.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I say we send them to Hollywood and all of their challenges are consisted of getting Marlon Brando into a film for less that a million dollars per second of acting.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks