re: Sony Support Number

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Mark Abrams, Apr 12, 2002.

1. Mark Abrams

Mark Abrams Stunt Coordinator

Is there a support phone # for Sony home theater or speaker products? I have visited their web site but they don't seem to give any option other than E-mail or FAQs on the

site?? Help please!

2. Dan Joy

Dan Joy Supporting Actor

Good luck! I emailed them ( 1 week ago) after getting permission to sent my original email (you have to jump thru hoops to send them email....0 and have yet to hear anything.

I saw a similar thread in the home theatre spot regarding this issue without any answers.

3. Brandon_T

Brandon_T Screenwriter

Almost 5 years with that company and I can't remember a single help number. How pathetic. You could try 800.222.7669 if nothing else, that can give you connection to other numbers.

Brandon

4. Dan Joy

Dan Joy Supporting Actor

Look what I just got in my in basket! I guess I have to apologize to Sony(NOT!)
    Thank you for contacting SONY.
    "Please accept our sincere apologies for this late response. Unfortunately, we have experienced a tremendous increase in the volume of email we receive and have not been able to respond to your letter. Again for this we apologize. However, in the time that has passed since you first wrote us, you may have already resolved your issue or question through other means.
    If you have not resolved your issue, please call us by telephone or resubmit your message using the email form link below:
    Technical Support and Customer Relations:
    1 (800) 222-SONY (7669)
    Technical Support Email Form:
    http://www.sel.sony.com/SEL/consumer...backform.shtml
    NOTE: If you still require email based technical support, you MUST
    use the email submission form to resubmit your request.
    Replies to this notice can not be processed.
    Thank you for the opportunity to be of assistance.
    The SONY Internet Group
    Online Support and Services Center
    CKDM"
    They still have not emailed me my answer [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Patrick Fitzgerald

Patrick Fitzgerald Auditioning

The support from Sony truely sucks. If you have a problem I suggest finding your local Sony-affiliated service center and seeing if they can resolve the problem.

6. Tom Weeks

Tom Weeks Stunt Coordinator

If you have never had the pleasure of visiting the Sony helpline, you are in for a real treat. Get ready to listen to 10 menu items, each of which takes you to another menu with ten more items. You will literally spend 45 minutes on the phone without ever being able to talk to a human being. You will end up so frustrated and pissed off that you will want to trash your Sony product. Been there and done that. Good luck.