What's new

Re-introduction (1 Viewer)

photowriters

Auditioning
Real Name
Bob Wilson
I think it's time for a re-introduction because it's been more than 20 years since I've posted anything on the forums. I'm retired and rapidly closing on my 80th year. before the turn of the century, my wife and I took a vacation with the folks here and got the royal treatment by many of the larger studios. One luncheon included eating off of the reproduction of the Titanic's 1st class china made for the movie. For those who have not availed themselves of the opportunity to participate in a Home Theater Forum sponsored event, let me encourage you to do so when they are offered. We live in the upper or high Mojave Desert less than a mile from the world's largest naval base. I am in the process of deciding what to replace my aging 55-inch Panasonic Plasma set. The calrity and brillance of the LG LG 86" Class - NANO91 TV on display at Costco knocked me out, but reviews of the LG NANO90 line have not been very complementary. Comments from anyone with first hand experience with this particular TV would be greatly appreciated.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Welcome back. Not familiar with that model. If you are a fan of Plasma the only real substitute is OLED. Recommend LG c1 and Sony A90J

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks