What's new

Re:help with two movie titles... (1 Viewer)

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Hi all..

Here is my question. Is there a site that list movies that have come out regardless if they are on dvd or not? I am looking for a couple of movies but I can remember the names, and then I see that they maybe coming to dvd, but a search of some of the sites just has the title, not what the movie is about. I am interested in the "on the edge" and "border cop".

If "on the edge" is the one I am thinking about, is it the one where some kids in a small town riot against the cops and families at the end of the movie, if memory stands correct, I believe matt dilan was in the movie. There is a mute kid with blond hair and glasses, when he is talking on the phone, he taps the reciever for yes/no answers. Does this movie sound familier to anybody?

Also, "border cop" is the guy who played cojack in this one. The scene I remember most is a bar fight, where one of the guys pulls out some razor blades that are attached to metal sleeves that he puts over his fingers and begins to slice up his opponite, and the run for the border scene at the end, where dudes are running at the trucks and they open fire on them, killing most if not all of the people who are trying to get across. Does this movie sound familier?

Thanks

R~

LukeB

Senior HTF Member
Did you try finding the exact titles at the Internet Movie Database (www.imdb.com) based upon the knowledge you have? From there, it'd be easy to find out if they were on DVD. Even just searching Matt Dillon and Kojack's filmographies should do the trick. :)

Rex Bachmann

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rex Bachmann
Over the Edge (Orion/Warner, 1979)
Link Removed
w/ Matt Dillon
The Border (a.ka., Border Cop) (1979)
Link Removed
w/ Telly Savalas ("Kojak")
Neither is yet available on DVD apparently.

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Rex and Lukeb

You guys are life savers. The film database and what Rex listed are what I have been looking for. Very cool thanks again!

R~

Now I have to wait for them to hit dvd, the digital bits has them listed for May!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks