What's new

RDC-7 owners - which power amp do you use? (1 Viewer)

Jon SS

Auditioning
I just auditioned the RDC-7 with the RDA-7 power amp which were connected to B&W Nautilus speakers (803s I think). I was quite inpressed except the test room was so large (25 x 30), I don't know if it would sound better in a smaller room.

Anyway I was wondering what amps you RDC-7 owners are using and what you paid for the RDC-7 and RDA-7?

I am in Canada, so the pricing may be different but I wanted to guage how much I should pay if I decide to go for it. There are a couple of other items I am interested in listening to but won't be able to until November/December.

Thanks.

Jon

Frank Frandsen

Stunt Coordinator
Jon,
I'm using a Sherbourn 5/1500a for the 5 main channels and the older Sherbourn 5/1500 for the subs and rear surrounds. Very happy with the sound and the blue leds used in the Sherbourn match the RDC-7 leds and display:)
I paid $3500 for my RDC-7 about a year ago. I believe the list price has gone up $500 to $4500 since then. Have not heard the RDA amp.
Frank

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks