What's new

RCA jack terminal replacement (1 Viewer)

RobWil

Supporting Actor
Anyone know where I can purchase a single 3-lead RCA jack terminal. This is for a Hafler preamp amplifier input. One of the RCA terminal leads is broken for the right channel. I took it apart and the RCA terminal is a single connector for each channel with 3 leads ...top, middle and bottom.

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
try newark electronics or mouser. both have toll free #'s. might want to just replace them all to give it a uniform look.

RobWil

Supporting Actor
Thanks, bud!:emoji_thumbsup:
They're all on one board...I oughta just order a new board and save myself a coupla hours of monotony. Only deal is I'm only planning on using two inputs...one for the amp and one for the cd....I was just thinking about unsoldering one from one of the unused inputs but they're all prolly close to 20 yrs old :frowning:

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
I'll bet if you call around you can find someone to do the work for you cheap. For example, a lot of the pro-music places like Guitar Center (don't know what's in your area) maintain a person, kind of a jack of all trades, where this kind of work would be pretty routine. Let your fingers do the walking and all that.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks